Do you LOVE TV and pop culture? Are you a great writer with an interest in soaps, celebrities, the hottest new television shows and everything relating to modern women? We may have the dream job for you!
VIP Publishing is looking to recruit a FULL TIME STAFF WRITER to work across our print and digital titles. The job is Dublin-based, and we’re adopting a flexible approach to working between home and the office currently.
The role predominantly requires a writer for our weekly title TVNow, with three days of the week allocated there. For the remaining two days, the ideal candidate will also be able to contribute features and articles to STELLAR and VIP Magazines and their associated websites, where required.
- Liaising with representatives from TV, radio and other outlets to keep up to date of upcoming productions, and suggesting relevant features
- Taking responsibility for sections in TVNow such as 10 Questions and Red Carpet, sourcing pictures and interviews on a weekly basis
- Helping compile the weekly synopses in the soap section
- Helping to organise shoots with Irish personalities and soap performers
- Proofreading layouts on production day
- Sourcing pictures for movie reviews and TV highlights
- Pitching features for STELLAR Magazine, and seeing them through to fruition
- Pitching and creating content for our websites and associated social media
- Working alongside the team on our calendar of events and award ceremonies, such as the VIP Style Awards and STELLAR InstaSTAR Awards
How To Apply:
Email your CV, cover letter and a feature pitch for EACH magazine – STELLAR and TVNow – on the subject of your choosing to email@example.com before close of business on Monday 4th April 2022. Show us your personality and passion for all things pop culture in your application.
Successful candidates will be contacted via email that week for interview the following week.