Do you dream in Disney and want nothing more than to be part of the magical company.
Well you’re in look because Disney is looking for an intern and you don’t even have to leave Ireland.
The entertainment company is offering an internship in Dublin as part of their marketing and publicity team.
Here’s how they describe the job:
“The role with the Irish Studio Marketing team will involve liaising with Irish media in provision of materials & communications, as well as coordinationn with other promotional and media partners, production of campaign reports for internal use; administration support on marketing related SAP; preparation of release reports; social media support (approximately 75%). As well as supporting all appropriate marketing, publicity & event activity (approximately 25%).”
If you think this is your dream job, check below to see if you have what they are looking for.
- be an undergraduate returning to full-time education
- have the right to work in Ireland.
- Be studying towards a related degree e.g. related Marketing, Media or Business based degree.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be good at prioritising and a natural ability to tackle various admin duties
- Have a passion for Marketing
- Have a knowledge of the film & entertainment industry.
If this sounds like you, you can apply here for the 12-month programme.
Applications close on Tuesday, April 3rd.