Ireland’s favourite Thai take-away Camile Thai Kitchen has partnered with champion athlete-turned-food writer Derval O’Rourke, to create a limited-edition Irish turkey breast mince stir fry with chilli (Pad Med Mamung).
The yummy dish also contains red peppers, scallions, onions, broccoli, grated carrot, edamame beans and cashew nuts in a delicious tangy sauce.
Served with brown and wild rice, and priced at €9.95, Pad Med Mamung is available across all 9 branches of Camile until 30th November, including the recently-opened Pearse Street branch, Dublin 2. Find out more at Camile.ie.
To celebrate, VIP is teaming with Camile Thai Kitchen to giveaway a Thai cookery course for two worth €150 (takes place at the Rathmines branch).
Wanna win this delish prize? It’s super simple:
1. Like and Share on Facebook
2. Drop us a line!
Now send us an email to email@example.com with ‘Thai Cookery Comp’ in the subject line, along with your name and address so we know where to send your prize if you win.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Closing date for entries is midnight Thursday, November 5 2015; winners will be announced the following afternoon.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Entry’s free. No purchase is necessary!
- Please allow 30 days for prize delivery.