Ireland’s largest premier retail center Dundrum Town Centre is set to rock the style stakes as the title sponsor of Ladies Day at the 2015 Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show this year in the RDS.
One of the longest running and most popular and prestigious Ladies Day outings in the country and a staple in the social and fashion calendar, it will take place on Thursday, August 6th 2015. Ladies Day at the Dublin Horse Show will feature a number of categories including the Dundrum Town Centre Best Dressed Lady, HP Most Colourful Outfit, Great Lengths Hair Extensions Most Creative Hat, the Best Dressed Man and Longines Elegance.
Tasked with the difficult job of choosing the most stylish lady on the day are blogger and model Pippa O’Connor and fashion editor Bairbre Power. The winner of the Dundrum Town Centre Best Dressed Lady category will walk away with a prize package worth €10,000.
To celebrate this exciting collaboration of all things summer style and equestrian, Dundrum Town Centre and VIP Magazine have teamed up to give one lucky reader the chance to win tickets to Ladies Day on Thursday, 6th August for you plus three friends, worth €80.
Want to win this fab prize? Here’s how:
1. Like and Share on Facebook, and comment the answer to this question: What Date is Ladies Day at the Dublin Horse Show?
2. Drop us a line!
Now send us an email to email@example.com with ‘Ladies Day Comp’ in the subject line, along with your name and address so we know where to send your prize if you win.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Closing date for entries is midnight Thursday, July 16 2015; winners will be announced the following afternoon.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Entry’s free. No purchase is necessary!
- Please allow 30 days for prize delivery.