Always searching for love in the wrong places? We may have found a solution!
CocoTelevision, the production team behind First Dates Ireland, are looking for a whole host of new singletons, for season five of the show.
Both men and women, anywhere from 20 -70 plus, are invited to submit an application – and allow the professional wingmen/women get to work on finding them their ideal other half!
If you fancy being set up on a blind date, simply fill out a form, detailing your hobbies, interests and the type of partner you’re looking for.
While it’s a fairly simple process, in order to be eligible to participate in First Dates (Ireland) you must meet the following criteria.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are a permanent legal resident on the island of Ireland
- You are not/have not ever been employed by COCO Television and/or the Broadcaster (RTÉ)
- No member of your household, immediate relative (i.e. mother, father, son, daughter, brother or sister) are employed/have ever been employed by COCO Television and/or the Broadcaster (RTÉ).
- By submitting an application you agree to the terms and conditions set out at www.cocotelevision.ie/firstdatesterms