Lia Cowan is known for her stunning designer moments.
But she always kills it with her makeup look and this year’s Platinum VIP Style Awards were no different.
When we catch up with her in the Beauty Suite ahead of the awards kicking off she gives us an insight into the inspiration behind her look.
“Snatched was the inspiration. That fox eye, classic clean girl look. I wanted a super snatched vibe. Think Bella Hadid,” she tells us.
Makeup artist, Amy McKnight certainly captured succeeded in capturing Bella’s sharp chic style. And you can too!
Take a look at the product breakdown below:
Skin prep (by Skin expert Guzel McCormick)
· Tonique Confort: RRP (200ml) €38.00 / (400ml) €54.00
· Advanced Génifique Face Serum: RRP (20 ml) €45.99 / (30 ml) €79.00 / (50 ml) €106.00
· Advanced Génifique Light Pearl Eye Serum: (20ml) RRP €72.00
· Absolue Soft Cream: : RRP (30ml) €144.00 / (60ml) €240.00
· Teint idole ultra wear foundation (shade 335W): RRP €45.00
· Teint idole ultra wear all over concealer (shade 006): RRP €30.00
· L’Absolu Rouge Cream (shade 06 Rose Nu): RRP €36.00
· Belle de teint powder shade 08: RRP €45.00
· Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner (Shade 01 Noir intense): RRP €31.00
· Hypnôse Mascara (shade 01 Noir): RRP €35.00
· Brôw Shaping Powdery Pencil (shade 07 chestnut): RRP €28.00
· Juicy Tube (09 Hallucination): RRP €28.50
· L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte (shade 510 Divine Idylle): RRP €37.00