Nia Gallagher is lighting up the red carpet at this year’s Platinum VIP Style Awards.
We caught up with her to let us in on all the details of her gorgeous, glowing look.
So what was the inspiration behind her glam?
“Today is a lovely, sunny day so I wanted to go for soft glam. My dress is pinks and whites and blues, so we’re going to keep it summer-looking,” she tells us.
“I wanted something fresh, I want the skin to be the main focus.”
Makeup artist Antonia Basile did an amazing job, and if you’re looking to recreate Nia’s soft glam for some special summer nights, then you’re in luck as we have the inside scoop. Take a look at all the products Lancome used to create the gorgeous look at home.
· Prep and Hydrate Primer: RRP €36.00
· Teint Idole ultra wear foundation (shade 300N): RRP €45.00
· Teint Idole Ultra War All Over Concealer (Shade 01): RRP €30.00
· Blush Subtil (shade 02 rose sable): RRP €43.00
· Hypnôse Mascara (shade 01 Noir): RRP €35.00
· Hypnôse palette 18 Nude Sculptural: RRP €57.00
· L’Absolu Rouge Cream (Shade 253 – Mademoiselle Amanda): RRP €37.0