VIP Publishing Group, the publishers of VIP, TVNow and Stellar magazines, is looking for a Social Media Manager.
It is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company that has over 350,000 readers monthly in print, and a growing audience across digital and social media channels, with further online launches planned for 2017.
This is a key role and candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and develop engaging and innovative content for all social media channels and drive the growth of our digital footprint
- Identify and grow revenue streams in conjunction with the Commercial Director
- Plan, execute and manage client campaigns and events ensuring campaign KPIs
- Develop brand awareness by building relationships with clients and PR companies
- Take an active part in building social media strategy
- Implement social media SEO tactics aligned with keywords
- Monitor analytics and report monthly to Commercial Director
Key skills required:
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive attitude and ability to work on own initiative, as well as party of a young, dynamic digital team
- Be skilled in different social media/blog platforms
- Proficient in variety of social media search, analysis and content distribution tools
- Sales experience preferred, but not essential.
Salary commensurate with experience, with good bonus potential
To apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to the the Commercial Director Serena Lawlor at email@example.com.
Closing date for all applications is Friday, August 18th.