Whether you’re looking to wow your other half on February 14th, or are just looking to feel confident and sexy in your own skin – we’ve got the hottest lingerie trends to fulfill all your needs!
There are two types of women when it comes to Valentine’s Day, there’s the woman who believes shopping for boudoir beauties is about empowerment and feeling liberated in your own skin, single or not. And then there’s the woman who’s looking to rev up the date-night experience with some sexy boudoir sets. Either way, there are some definite trends for lingerie for this season.
Lingerie brands now seem to be following fashion with its call to comfort. Lingerie is being taken into the mainstream and worn as outerwear. Bras are more versatile and look as good under a jacket as they do in the bedroom.
Here are some of our favourite new season lingerie styles:
This black little number is right on trend!
This lace ivory kimono is sexy and stylish.
We love this black lace two-piece!
Once you have chosen your ideal lingerie, you can enhance your look with some waxing and grooming. It’s important you get the wax that you’re most comfortable with and, nowadays, there are so many different types – it’s hard to keep up with them all! That in mind, Brazilia has clarified the difference between all waxes:
– Standard Bikini – is a tidy up – removal of hair from outside the panty line.
– Californian – is also called an Extended Bikini wax. This is a high leg bikini wax, removing hair on the bikini line and the inner thigh. This is suitable for high-cut underwear or swimwear.
– G-String – is also called a Thong wax. This is a very tight bikini wax which leaves a thin strip of hair (2-3 finger width) from the front of the bikini on to the lips (labia). All hair from the bum is removed.
– Brazilian – This treatment leaves hair on the front in either a strip or mini-triangle shape. All the hair from the lips (labia) and bum is removed.
– Hollywood – this removes all hair from the pubic area and bum.
Now you can show off your sexy lingerie knowing that you are beautifully smooth too.
Book into Brazilia today at either of their two Dublin locations:
Brazilia, South William Street, Dublin 2
T: (01) 675 0000 E: email@example.com
Brazilia, 4 Sandyford Office Park, Dublin 18
T: (01) 293 4858 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Valentine’s Day, ladies!