Silly season is upon us. That means that we may have to head out at the last minute.
So what are we supposed to do about our hair?
Worry not we have some very easy hair tips to give you that Hollywood glam look without too much difficulty at home.
Hairstylist and co-founder of Irish brand Voduz Denise Phillips has given us an easy step-by-step guide on how to look after our locks.
How to achieve the look
- Spray Voduz Defender Heat Protection Spray all over damp hair from an arm’s width away.
- Blow out the hair using a 45mm ceramic brush and a good quality hair dryer. It’s important to allow it to settle and cool before you start styling.
- Separate the hair into sections and curl one section at a time, you can use your curlers or your straightener for this. Spray on flexible hair spray with every section you curl.
- Pop on long section clips to set the hair in place and make sure the curl stays put.
- To achieve a natural soft finish, apply a dry texture spray which will give hair a textured, “lived-in” finish.
Of course, one day just isn’t enough when it comes to Christmas, what about the next day…
Next day style refresh:
- Brush out the hair using a mixed bristle brush.
- Apply hydrating oil onto your hands first, then apply to the full length of the hair.
- Apply heat protection spray and use a 32mm barrel curling tongs to achieve more of a daytime look.
- Finish by applying a setting spray to hold the style and protect your hair against environmental damage.