The sun has been peeking it’s head out from behind the clouds in recent days.
So we here at VIP Towers decided to get into the summer mood.
And how better than with a cocktail in hand?
Check out three delicious summer cocktail recipes.
This is a low-alcohol drink with a distinct character.
- 45 ml Disaronno
- 150 ml Soda or Sparkling Water
- Fresh lemon juice
Pour Disaronno over ice, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, and top up with soda water. Stir and garnish with lemon zest.
A fruity mocktail!
- 25ml Orange Juice
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Fig Syrup
- Red Bull Pomegranate
- Add the OJ, lemon juice and fig syrup to a wine glass, fill with ice and stir for 15-20 seconds to mix and chill.
- Top with Red Bull Pomegranate (approx 100ml) and stir briefly to mix.
- Garnish with orange zest and rosemary sprigs.
To Make the Fig Syrup
- Add 500ml water, 350g white sugar and a 10 dried figs, roughly chopped to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Strain through a sieve to remove the figs.
- Bottle and refrigerate.
Wildegarden Cup Cocktail
A refreshing cocktail!
- 50ml Flora Adora
- 25ml lemon Juice
- 25ml Simple Syrup
- 150ml Soda Water
- 4 raspberries
- 6 mint leaves
- 3 Cucumber wheels
- Handful of mint leaves & raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a highball glass filled with ice.
- Lightly stir & top with soda water.
- Garnish with 3 cucumber slices & a handful of mint & raspberries.