Lorraine Keane is no stranger to getting glammed up, always looking fabulous.
But what does she do for they most glam night of the year then? Well, for this year’s Platinum VIP Style Awards, Lorraine opted for one of her favourite staples: a smokey eye.
“I always go for a smokey eye because no matter how often I try to do the natural look, which actually ends up taking longer I find, I then always end up saying, ‘actually just put a bit more on… and then a bit more, and a bit more,'” she joked.
“It always ends up being smokey… It just makes me feel more glamourous.”
And you can feel just as glamorous because we have the inside scoop on Lorraine’s look, all thanks to our beauty sponsor Lancome.
The look was created by makeup artist Amy McKnight. Here’s how you can get it yourself.
Skin prep (Skin expert Guzel McCormick);
• Absolue Ultimate Repar Bi-Ampoule: RRP (12ml) €162.00
• Absolue Soft Cream: : RRP (30ml) €144.00 / (60ml) €240.00
• Advanced Génifique Light Pearl: RRP (20ml) €72.00
• Rénergie eye cream: RRP (15ml) €63.00
• Teint idole ultra wear foundation (shade 350N): RRP €45.00
• Teint idole ultra wear stick (shade 460): RRP €35.00
• Teint idole all over concealer (shade 035): RRP €30.00
• L’Absolu Rouge Cream (shade 06 Rose Nu) as blush: RRP €36.00
• Belle de teint powder shade 06: RRP €45.00
• Hypnose palette (18 Nude Sculptural): RRP €57.00
• Hypnôse Mascara (shade 01 Noir): RRP €35.00
• Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner (Shade 01 Noir intense): RRP €31.00
• Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner (Shade 03 Chocolat): RRP €31.00
• L’Absolu Rouge Cream (shade 06 Rose Nu): RRP €36.00