VIP has teamed up with Direct Selling Association of Ireland to give one lucky reader the chance to get their hands on a €250 goody bag.
Direct Selling is a way of selling goods directly to consumers, through networking, parties and distributing catalogues. This thriving industry provides work for over 20,000 people in Ireland and contributes €50million each year to the Irish economy.
The Direct Selling Association of Ireland (DSAI) is the trade body for direct selling. Its member companies include the household names of Forever Living, Herbalife and Mary Kay.
Direct selling allows people to work for themselves and run their own business in a way that fits with their lifestyle. It has very low start-up costs enabling people to supplement their income and work the hours they choose, without depending on the traditional jobs market.
We have enlisted member companies to put together a €250 pampering goody bag, including moisturisers, massage cream, perfume, bath products and a scented candle – among other goodies.
Fancy winning? Here’s how to enter:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Like and Share on Facebook
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Closing date for entries is July 7 2016; winners will be announced the following afternoon.
- Applicants must be 18 or over.
- All entry criteria must be satisfied in order for your entry to be eligible.
- Entry’s free. No purchase is necessary!
- Please allow 30 days for prize delivery.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your details, you are agreeing to sign up to VIP Magazine’s email newsletters and are happy to receive email communications from us. You can unsubscribe via links in those emails.
To find out more visit www.dsai.ie